[Foundation-l] VC - alternative resolution

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 05:05:49 UTC 2008

Hoi,
The key thing is when the fence goes up, you know as a neighbour what is
going to be build. You know if it is a house or a nuclear reactor. You know
if its utility. At the moment I know the VC proposal does not state its
utility, at the moment it is a grap for power hence the up front requirement
for board approval. The name of a VC does not tell us anything either.
Again, build your fence but also but a notice out stating that company PPC
is going to build a Project Council that will represent the Projects in the
organisation of the Wikimedia Foundation. The subcontractors are (the names
of the provisional council members) and all volutunteer.

It gives some rest to the neighbourhood.
Thanks,
      GerardM