[Foundation-l] Projects without >FDL1.2 migration clause

John at Darkstar vacuum at jeb.no
Mon Apr 7 15:51:25 UTC 2008

Changing a binding license contract in Norway opens up for users opting
out of the contract. I have absolutly no idea how this can be handled in
colaborative works like Wikipedia. I do not know if any user will opt
out, but it seems very clear to me that the possibility exist. If so, I
don't think there exist any tool that can automate this process.

I'm no lawyer so it might exist some solutions to this, but I think it
would be very wise to check this out and not just speculating about the
matter.

John