[Foundation-l] Provisional Volunteer Council - proposal

Durova nadezhda.durova at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 19:26:12 UTC 2008

Now, if I'm wrong and some of the PVC members have experience in
non-profit governance and incorporation, please allow them to step
forward and inform us. Up until now, I see _no_ qualifications other
than being a suck up.

-Chad

I am a former board member of the Columbia University Alumni Association of
Southern California.  Another Wikimedian proposed my name and I wasn't aware
it was under consideration until Effe contacted me to see whether I'd be
interested.

I don't know whether "assume good faith" applies to this list formally, but
it would be a good idea to follow it.

-Durova