[Foundation-l] Surveys

Marc Riddell michaeldavid86 at comcast.net
Sat Sep 29 14:14:14 UTC 2007

on 9/29/07 8:58 AM, Casey Brown at cbrown1023.ml at gmail.com wrote:

> I believe there are currently some attempts at creating surveys by
> individual community members, but I don't think anything on a large scale
> has been done yet.  This is definitely something that a few (most?) people
> would like to see done, to just get a better idea of who uses or edits the
> site.

I agree with you, Casey. An in-depth survey of a Project would not only give
us a sense of its demographics, but of its general health; and a sense of
what's needed to better meet its needs and how to improve it.

I would be very interested in being a part of a team constructing,
conducting and analyzing such a survey. How do you get something like this
going?

Marc