[Foundation-l] Surveys

Casey Brown cbrown1023.ml at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 12:58:55 UTC 2007

I believe there are currently some attempts at creating surveys by
individual community members, but I don't think anything on a large scale
has been done yet.  This is definitely something that a few (most?) people
would like to see done, to just get a better idea of who uses or edits the
site.

On 9/29/07, Marc Riddell <michaeldavid86 at comcast.net> wrote:

> Folks,
>
> Has any type of survey of individual Community Members ever been taken on
> any online Foundation project?
>
> If there has, what were the mechanics involved in taking it? If not, would
> conducting such a survey be possible?
>
> I am somewhat computer-challenged, so please be gentle :-).
>
> Marc Riddell

Casey Brown
Cbrown1023

---