[Foundation-l] OT: The economics of debt and exchange rates (Was: Relocation announcement)

Ray Saintonge saintonge at telus.net
Sun Sep 23 17:22:12 UTC 2007

Anthony wrote:
> I personally don't mind at all when people go off-topic, so
> long as they do so in a separate thread (and don't add a random number
> of "K"s to the end of the subject).
I agree with that.  At some point someone marks the thread "OT", and we
carry on from there.  Those who don't want to read those messages can
simply delete them.  Eventually these OT threads die out like any
other.  I really don't understand why some people get so concerned when
something goes a little off topic.

Ec