[Foundation-l] Relocation announcement

Angela beesley at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 10:42:13 UTC 2007

On 9/23/07, Florence Devouard <Anthere9 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> The issue is that we both benefit from staying separate from an
> organization point of view, both from fiscal perspective and from a
> communication perspective

I agree with Anthere. Wikia's donations towards the Foundation would
be better spent elsewhere rather than causing further confusion about
the relationship between the two companies by sharing an address.
Added to that, Wikia is in San Mateo which is not ideal and not where
Wikimedia is planning to be, and there is very limited space in
Wikia's office.

Angela