[Foundation-l] Release of squid log data

Matthew Britton matthew.britton at btinternet.com
Thu Sep 20 19:28:06 UTC 2007

Anthony wrote:
> There are plenty of admins that happily make their real identity
> public knowledge and apparently aren't so afraid of "stalkers" that
> they're unwilling to block people.  There's probably at least one of
> them online 24 hours a day.  Get one of them to make the block.
>
> If there are some gaps in that 24 hour coverage, hire someone to fill
> in those gaps.  Pay them enough that they can buy a PO box, an alarm
> system for their house, etc.

Until I got to this bit I was going to say, "Oh please, if it's that
much of a problem, just give me my sysop bit back and I'll block anyone
you tell me to." It's only clicking a button on a website, after all.

But if you're offering *money* for my services, perhaps I should hold
out for a better deal. I could use a new alarm system...

-Gurch