[Foundation-l] Release of squid log data

Brian McNeil brian.mcneil at wikinewsie.org
Thu Sep 20 14:34:00 UTC 2007

Stalkers are not a nice thing to deal with and I think you're underplaying
the seriousness of the issue. They may be no serious risk of physical threat
and thus your comments about bodyguards are appropriate. However, you're not
taking into account what it is like when you get death threats by email and
snail-mail.

About 6 years ago I had to deal with the divorce of my current partner when
she left her husband after he assaulted her. I was made aware through a
third party that he had obtained a shotgun and was looking for me. In the
end - thanks to me employing good legal representation and hiding my
location - he decided to turn the aforementioned weapon on himself.

Don't joke about stalking, it happens.

Brian.