[Foundation-l] Warrantless (government) surveillance of reader activity. Was: Release of squid log data

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 21:18:39 UTC 2007

Hoi,
Does that mean that any of the developers will be involved ? I doubt it ..
When they are indeed not involved, how do you get and check your numbers.

PS I am not saying that this might not be a good idea. What I am saying is
that we should not pile more on the existing workload when there is so much
stuff that needs finishing.
Thanks,
    GerardM