[Foundation-l] Warrantless (government) surveillance of reader activity. Was: Release of squid log data

Austin Hair adhair at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 19:55:02 UTC 2007

On 9/16/07, GerardM <gerard.meijssen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Let us defer all talk about changing the login functionality until we have
> SUL implemented. Let us get SUL soon and first !

The functionality being discussed has already been implemented.  The
only change would be the addition of a link to that wiki via the SSL
interface (e.g.,
https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/w/index.php?title=Special:Userlogin),
currently known to only a few who actively care and are sufficiently
well-informed, to a page visible to the less well-informed.

Austin