[Foundation-l] Release of squid log data

Brock Weller brock.weller at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 16:18:54 UTC 2007

I'd be all for that. Helping out academic enlightenment is one of the
goals of, well, every wikimedia project i know, this is simply another
aspect of that. But, really, i've never been one to really care about
my own privacy, i don't much care what people know about me and
whether or not they like it. There are plenty out there who do,
however. Making a prelim of the confidentiality agreement and
publishing it might help them. It's already got my support though.

--
-Brock