[Foundation-l] Release of squid log data

Mathias Schindler mathias.schindler at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 12:15:23 UTC 2007

On 9/14/07, Tim Starling <tstarling at wikimedia.org> wrote:
> For a while now, we've been releasing squid log data,

Is there a public url for accessing that data?

Mathias

And just two question: Do they need the actual IP-address or would
just a distinct number to tell different IP addresses be sufficient?

When you say stripped of personally identifying information, does this
include information such as search queries to our side that might to a
certain degree be used to identify persons? People digging into the
AOL-data did not need IP addresses to identify individual people.