[Foundation-l] Release of squid log data

Andrew Gray shimgray at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 11:49:52 UTC 2007

On 14/09/2007, Tim Starling <tstarling at wikimedia.org> wrote:
> In any
> case, I think the question would benefit from community discussion,
> which is why I am posting it here.

It might be helpful (to prevent uninformed ramblings) if we could have
a draft of the proposed confidentiality agreement, or at least a rough
bulletpoint of what it would cover. Unless that's confidential ;-)

I assume the data processing and handling would be done in Spain? It's
certainly much less of a legal headache to shift the data to Europe
rather than from Europe...

--
- Andrew Gray
  andrew.gray at dunelm.org.uk