[Foundation-l] [FR07] Communication with projects

Jerome Banal jerome.banal at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 08:23:36 UTC 2007

Sabine,

Have you thought about using each project's embassy (
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_Embassy)? I believe they are the
structure you are looking for, as they exist in part for doing missions that
are made problematic due to language matters. Volunteers will gladly take
your request and act it (in a way that will be seen with a more positive eye
as pasting a message in English in a non-English Village Pump is not always
much appreciated, hence the "Village Pumps for foreign language speaker"
that you can find here and there).

Regards,
Jerome