[Foundation-l] Fwd: [foundation-l] Bot policy on bots operating interwiki

White Cat wikipedia.kawaii.neko at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 08:02:29 UTC 2007

Yes, but that has nothing to do with the "local approval" issue I mentioned.
Such a fix would require interwiki attention. And if there are no bots
operating on all wikis a fix on that would take a lot of time. All the
reason more we should have more interwiki bots operating on all wikis.

    - White Cat