[Foundation-l] Anon and flaggued versions....

Kwan Ting Chan ktc at ktchan.info
Tue Oct 30 14:50:54 UTC 2007

> > The only major technical complication I see with keeping the edit
> > buttons is that it's not clear how section editing should work. What
> > do you do if the sections have changed?
>
> Same as above (diff and edit-box), but just for the single section?

Sections editing is done via numbers in the URL. If sections have been
added or remove between the flagged and the current version, things are
going to get really confusing if you have section editing links on the
flagged version.

One potential solution of that would be for the backend to check the
sections is still the same between the two and only serves up the
section editing links if they are, else only the edit the whole
(current) page link at the top.

KTC

  - Heinrich Heine