[Foundation-l] Anon and flaggued versions....

Florence Devouard Anthere9 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 29 14:22:17 UTC 2007

BTW: Talking about anonymous...

I have two questions regarding the way the flag system operates.
I understood that the germans were testing it right now, and had chosen
by default the situation where anonymous editors see only the flagged
version (rather than the current version).

What happens when an anonymous edits an article ?
First, when he comes and visit, he sees that there is a mistake or that
he might add content.
So, he clicks on the edit button.

My first question here is
* is there anything special planned from a social perspective, to
explain to the anon editor that what he seems is not what he gets (the
editing version might be different from the version he just visited) ?

Then, let's imagine that he improves substantially the content. Click on
save (still as an anonymous editor).
Now, my second question is
* after he saved, which version does he see (as an anon), the current
version (the one he just edited) or the flaggued version ?

Ant