[Foundation-l] Priorities

Lars Aronsson lars at aronsson.se
Thu Oct 25 11:45:05 UTC 2007

Gregory Maxwell wrote:

> When there is no conflict and we can work side by side with
> language preservationists, extreme polyglots, and conlang
> advocates thats great.

This discussion would benefit if vague and derogatory words like
"dying" and "extreme" could be avoided.  (Is Icelandic a dying
language?  Are Danes who also wish to learn Lithuanian extreme?)
The category "conlang" (trying to put both Esperanto and Klingon
under the same hat) isn't exactly useful either.

In the lack of a strong list moderator, we all have to consider
self-moderation and keeping discussions on topic.

--
  Lars Aronsson (lars at aronsson.se)