[Foundation-l] [WikiIT-l] Foundaring e PayPal non funzionante

Marco Chiesa chiesa.marco at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 11:15:27 UTC 2007

For foundation-l: forwarding from the Italian mailing list
Edoardo Marascalchi ha scritto:
> Da donation.wikimedia.org non mi funziona il pagamento con paypal.
> mi rimanda ad una pagina di errore (oltre al fatto chenon si capisce
> come loggarsi pernon apparire anonimi)..

Translation: "The link to PayPal from donate.wikimedia.org is not
working, it redirects to an error page. Furthermore, it's not clear how
to log on in order not to be listed as anonymous donors)"

I tested it myself and it gives the same error message.

Thanks
Cruccone