[Foundation-l] Reuse of video

Wikinews Markie newsmarkie at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 25 10:39:31 UTC 2007

only the second link works -
http://www.newschannel5.tv/Category/Education/Detail?articleId=1146983841&feedId=1006
somehow theyve all messed up brian. maybe its cos your arthritis but that's
not the point

its good to hear someone using our content and actually crediting us
properly.  re the video - it's available for download on the site (
http://wikimediafoundation.org/donate/2007/psa/) so i would think it was
under a similar license so i would say yes to sharing.

mark