[Foundation-l] Priorities

Dan Rosenthal swatjester at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 17:06:24 UTC 2007

Hoi,

Yes yes, silly english speakers! It's all their fault! Silly
foundation for catering to their overwhelmingly largest user base.
You're not cool unless you speak a developing/dying/niche language!

Honestly Gerard, it would be nice to mask the anti-americanism a
little better.  Nobody's talking about SUV's, hamburgers, or education.

Except you. Wonder why that is?

-Dan