[Foundation-l] Fundraising translations

Sebastian Moleski sebmol at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 13:54:32 UTC 2007

On 10/23/07, Florence Devouard <anthere at anthere.org> wrote:

> Subtitle of the message subject: HELP
>
> We need help for translation of the major pages related to fundraising.
> You can help.
>
> Here is the page where translation needed are listed
>
> * http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising_2007#Pages_to_be_translated
>
> Please help translate the pages mentionned in bold. This is urgent.
>
> Also, please distribute this message around in your projects, in the
> various languages, and on the pumps.
>
> Thanks
>
> Ant

Regarding my last e-mail: I apologize for the tone, that wasn't quite right.
It represented my state of mind at the moment I wrote that but didn't take
into account (1) the nature of this list, (2) that Florence personally isn't
really who's shouldering the blame here. When I wrote "you" or "your", this
was meant as an impersonal "you" regarding the foundation, not Florence
specifically. While I doubt that I'm the only one who's feeling that sort of
frustration, it's not an excuse for my unwise choice of words.

Sebastian