[Foundation-l] Fundraising banner ad

Waerth waerth at asianet.co.th
Tue Oct 23 06:34:35 UTC 2007

Erik Moeller wrote:
>  We want to pursue grants that help our projects &
> our mission.
This is actually the one point that I am disappointed in. For years (I
have been with the projects since 2003) there has been talk about
grants. Yet apart from a few rare and between cases nothing seems to
have been done. Now I know talk is easy as I am standing on the
sideline. But I really feel that the foundation should either look at
grants seriously or not spend money on keeping on trying! Currently I
feel that it is looked at half-half and someone pulls the word grant out
if the closet every now and then when it is needed. I really hope the
foundation does something one way or the other ... be serious about it,
or do not spend money on it.

Waerth