[Foundation-l] Priorities

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 22:19:22 UTC 2007

Hoi,
I agree with your sentiments. However, this is the Foundation list and it is
largely an English language Wikipedia phenomena. I do not feel that it is an
issue that I should deal with because I am not really connected to what
happens on the English language Wikipedia. Even though it is "not good"TM it
is not something that feels like "us" to me. It is you lot of the English
language Wikipedia that have to deal with it.

As it is so often said, the English language Wikipedia often prides itself
for being the yardstick that other can measure themselves against. This
implies a responsibility.. It does not feel right though.

Thanks,
     GerardM