[Foundation-l] two links

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 17:22:58 UTC 2007

> Post-script: The following sentence is written at the bottom of the
> main page, "If you are under 18 years old, you should ask your parents
> to contact me for more information". This seems very unlike Wikimedia.
> Why would you have to be over 18 to contact the proprietor of the
> Filmmaking course?

I don't think he's saying "For more information, ask your parents to
contact me.", he's saying "Ask you parents to contact me for more
information." I imagine he wants to inform parents about the issues
with under-18's making and appearing in films (I'm not really sure why
- it's pretty obvious what the issues are... if you're under 18 and
appearing in a film, keep your clothes on. What more is there to
say?).