[Foundation-l] [Wikimania-l] Wikimania 2008 will happen in Alexandria, Egypt

Gatto Nero gattonero at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 12:54:24 UTC 2007

2007/10/12, Anthony <wikimail at inbox.org>:

> Why can't you?  Have they installed "gay detectors" in the airport
> which will out any "LGBT people" who pass through it?

It seems to me that you've obviously no idea of what are you talking
about, and what means being gay.
So, as long as I'm not interested in attending Wikimania, and as long
as my only concern was to explain how subtle homophobic were some of
the phrases I've read on this thread, and as long as it seems people
_want_ to ignore LGBT concerns cause they believe these concerns are
stupid concerns of decerebrated and paranoic people, I think it's
better to stop here.

But I'm sorry to see what I've seen, in WMF.