[Foundation-l] [Wikimania-l] Wikimania 2008 will happeninAlexandria, Egypt

Berto 'd Sera berto.d.sera at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 11:18:59 UTC 2007

Brian,

ROTFL You should read the articles until the end :)

"Sun experienced a similar episode in Taiwan seven years ago when a man
charged onto the stage during her album signing event, firing a shot with a
toy gun. Police later said the man had intended to kidnap her for ransom."

Do we also retroactively cancel last wikimania to protect people's safety?

Berto 'd Sera
Skype: berto.d.sera
Personagi dl'ann 2006 per l'arvista american-a Time (tanme tuti vojaotri)
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1569514,00.html