[Foundation-l] The Statistical Decline of the English Wikipedia

Marc Riddell michaeldavid86 at comcast.net
Wed Oct 10 01:57:09 UTC 2007

on 10/9/07 9:35 PM, Milos Rancic at millosh at gmail.com wrote:

> Actually, I expect that popular focus slowly switches from Wikipedia
> to Wikinews. And after a couple of years of Wikinews development we
> will have the real "United Projects of Wikimedia".

Sounds good.

BTW, I wasn't trying to be deliberately dense with my last message. I
honestly didn't know whether you meant educating the community members about
the specific content of an article, or the more technical elements of
editing itself. Personally, I would also like to see a project to educate
the members about how better to communicate with each other. This is proving
to be quite a hard sell.

Marc