[Foundation-l] Unofficial stable version demo

Erik Moeller erik at wikimedia.org
Thu Oct 4 23:47:57 UTC 2007

On 10/4/07, Matthew Britton <matthew.britton at btinternet.com> wrote:
> And I hope the notice isn't going to appear where it does on that page
> in the final implementation of this...

T'was one of the first things I put in
http://wikixp.org/qa/index.php5/Wishlist_and_bugs

There's no perfect place for it really since the top right corner
tends to be hotly contested for all kinds of stuff. Perhaps a good
time to think about standardizing what can go where.

--
Toward Peace, Love & Progress:
Erik