[Foundation-l] Google Analytics test

Andrew Whitworth wknight8111 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 3 22:18:07 UTC 2007

>Leon has been away for some time. Remember that almost everybody is a
>volunteer and volunteers generally take longer than paid people.

I say "I am looking for a solution to this problem". You (general you) say "Leon already has a solution to this problem". I say "I've sent him a message and gotten no response". You say "He is a volunteer and can't be expected to help in a timely manner". I say "I am still looking for a solution to this problem".

Circular discussions aside, it appears the problem has been resolved. Thanks to Leon and anybody else who helped with this.

--Andrew Whitworth