[Foundation-l] Thank you for discussing my Top 25 Nonprofit LIst

Allan Benamer abenamer at nonprofittechblog.org
Wed Oct 3 22:09:49 UTC 2007

Ummm when I use Web 2.0 terms, I basically go off Tim O'Reilly's
understanding of it over at:

http://www.oreilly.com/pub/a/oreilly/tim/news/2005/09/30/what-is-web-20.html

As far as he's concerned (and yes, I know Wikis predate the term), Wikipedia
is the epitome of Web 2.0. Think of it this way -- art deco as a term for a
particular class of art objects didn't exist until the 60s despite the fact
that the objects in question were made in the 20s and 30s.

Anyway, I'm eagerly waiting for the revival of Wikimedia statistics
gathering!