No subject

Tue Nov 27 09:44:25 UTC 2007

"Vaporware is a software or hardware product which is announced by a developer
well in advance of release, but which then fails to emerge, either
with or without a
protracted development cycle. The term implies unwarranted optimism, or
sometimes even deception; that is, it may imply that the announcer knows that
product development is in too early a stage to support responsible statements
about its completion date, feature set, or even feasibility."

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Vaporware&oldid=185186415

Secondly, I don't really pay attention to whether people agree with me. Unlike
some who post to this list, I don't get an ego boost when everyone agrees with
me. I honestly don't care enough about that. I just have my opinions and I wish
to share them.

Chad