No subject

Tue Nov 27 09:44:25 UTC 2007

composition changed to be more wikimedia"

the typical corporate handlement will be handled by the pros
and the wikimedians will shrug and accept
however the wikimedian majority will get in the way of the pros trying to
ruin wikimedia
that way, we could have a minority of experienced board members, and it
could help
someone relay my words of wisdom to the mailing list