[Foundation-l] Join the chapters committee?

Michael Bimmler mbimmler at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 10:39:26 UTC 2007

On Nov 23, 2007 8:51 AM, effe iets anders <effeietsanders at gmail.com> wrote:

> > What? I *think* you are mixing up a few trollerish threads. Afaik Delphine
> does not have a child yet? Do you suggest she hired a baby sitter to watch
> over Arne? In that case, well, I really get my doubts about him...
>
> Maybe you should read the work descriptions on the wmf website, and you will
> see that delphine is being hired as "Chapter coordinator", and that her job
> is *somewhat* larger then just being chair of this committee. So before you
> start trolling, please get your sources straight.

Seconded. We've had nasty flamewars over this in the past and I can
tell you, unless you come up with some *very reliabe sources* which
prove any kind of misbehaviour on anyone's part, it will be very
frowned upon if you continue these allegations. Considering that you
combine Delphine and "paying a babysitter" makes me think that your
sources are not really reliable at this point. Thus I fully echo
effeietsander's "warning".

Michael-