[Foundation-l] Citizendium License (Was: [EWW] Edit Wikipedia Week)

Robert Rohde rarohde at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 01:39:37 UTC 2007

On Nov 20, 2007 3:54 PM, David Gerard <dgerard at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 20/11/2007, Andrew Gray <shimgray at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > (This is also why it gets annoying when people start bickering about
> > things like Citizendium. We don't see eye to eye, we generally each
> > think the other's made a fairly big practical error, but fundamentally
> > we're *on the same side*, we're working towards the same goals...)
>

> Assuming they actually do adopt a free content license, which they're
> on the verge of not doing ...

David, do you actually know something about that situation, or are you just
frustrated by their lack of action?

Every now and again I will pass by and try to see if they have adopted a
free license (or otherwise made much progress), but to date they seem to be
largely spinning their wheels on issues like licensing.  I can't help but
wonder what is going on behind the scenes.

-Robert Rohde