[Foundation-l] [EWW] Edit Wikipedia Week

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 21:45:48 UTC 2007

On 20/11/2007, Marco Chiesa <chiesa.marco at gmail.com> wrote:

> No, I'm just basing on the name. To be honest, I don't know about
> en.wikipedia wikiprojects and Danny's email looked to me like it was a
> project on the English language Wikipedia. So that's why I was referring
> to it as a Wikipedia project (ok, I should have said wikiproject).

It's a friendly partial-mirror (not a fork as such), led by Danny
Wool, with a pile of en:wp article quality enthusiasts involved. The
idea is to run it off ads, and do things in such a way as to encourage
better articles and article versions on Wikipedia itself. FAQ:
http://veropedia.com/docs/faq.php

- d.