[Foundation-l] [EWW] Edit Wikipedia Week

geni geniice at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 15:41:11 UTC 2007

On 20/11/2007, Guillaume Paumier <guillom.pom at gmail.com> wrote:
> There are many ways to give provide feedback. Unconstructive venom seems to
> be yours.

Construction generally requires solid foundations which I'm not
convinced exist in this case. So constructive advice would have to be
right down at the level of slow down converse with the community. Talk
to a few wikiprojects (Outreach sections/departments appear to be
becoming standard).

Find out why Wikipedia:Reach out died (Okey not an entirely fair
question since it involves rather a lot of en politics) so you don't
repeat it's mistakes.

Talk to the signpost crew who really do know a thing or to about
communicating with the community.

Try and put something together with the iCommons mob and make it clear
that you have done so.

Once that is in place I think we can agree that there would be
something to build on.

--
geni