[Foundation-l] Putting the Foundation back in WMF

Florence Devouard Anthere9 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 19 00:08:48 UTC 2007

Christiano Moreschi wrote:
>> Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 17:44:44 -0500
>> From: wikimail at inbox.org
>> To: foundation-l at lists.wikimedia.org
>> Subject: Re: [Foundation-l] Putting the Foundation back in WMF

>>> And on that note, isn't there some audit thingummy we're supposed to be hearing something about? Hasn't that been in the pipeline for quite a while? Or am I all imagining this?
>>>
>> http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Finance_report#July_2007_Update
>
> Evidently I'm not imagining it, then - though unless I'm missing something very obvious,
that page's timetable breaks off unresolved at the back end of
September. Last time I checked it was mid-November nowadays.
Seems a tad slow, what? Is someone unhappy with the state of play - no
sticky wickets, I hope - or are people busy?
Is overwork the problem? Inefficiency? Or am I getting all hot and
bothered about nothing, as usual?

> CM

No benefit to getting hot anyway :-)
I've been answering a bunch of questions, including audit stuff, for the
signpost, but got stuck with basically no internet for the full week and
did not finish answering questions. I am trying to do it *now*. If
lucky, you should get an update in the next signpost.

Ant