[Foundation-l] Putting the Foundation back in WMF

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 23:43:33 UTC 2007

On 17/11/2007, GerardM <gerard.meijssen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hoi,
> Do you not think that people have to be hired and fired with a sufficient
> amount of lead time. Do you not expect that we are past the time when we can
> come back on this. Do you not think that people have been looking for a new
> house ??? My expectation is that we will move as scheduled to SF as there is
> no choice in this any more.
> Thanks,
>     GerardM

The new jobs have only just been advertised, I doubt it's too late to
cancel the move. I imagine it would be cheaper to pull out now that to
continue with the move, which is what matters (in the short term -
obviously it will cost more in the long term, but there won't be a
long term if we run out of money in 6 months time).