[Foundation-l] Putting the Foundation back in WMF

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 22:04:10 UTC 2007

Hoi,
As I am of the opinion that there is a causal relation, and as I am equally
allowed to express my opinion, I can and do blame. When you are of the
opinion that this is not nice. Well, it only proves that it is not a zero
sum game. I hope we will get enough money to cover the budget if not their
will necessarily be cuts.

Where you say "these dissenting opinions were considered and acted upon" I
will say "these opinions have cost us both a lot of money and a lot of
goodwill". Because do you really believe that Virgin would be willing to
match donations ?

Thanks,
     GerardM