[Foundation-l] Steward elections

geni geniice at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 13:38:50 UTC 2007

On 13/11/2007, Michael Bimmler <mbimmler at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm not questioning you on this, I personally do not have an opinion
> whether such "e merite" stewardships are a good idea (i.e. I wouldn't
> have proposed them but I'm not really opposed to them either).
>
> I rather wonder whether you think you're in the right project when you
> apparently think that the Chair of the Board and the Chair of the
> Advisory Council are "old timers causing problems" who can't "keep up
> with changes". This does seem rather rude to me.
>
> Michael

I said 5 years down the line at the moment they seem to be keeping up
rather better than can reasonably be expected. The reason that many
appointments a temporary is that yes people do fail to keep up with
changes (you see it a fair bit whenever an en admin who has been away
for a while comes back).

--
geni