[Foundation-l] Steward elections

Michael Bimmler mbimmler at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 13:30:56 UTC 2007

On Nov 13, 2007 2:27 PM, geni <geniice at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 13/11/2007, Michael Bimmler <mbimmler at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Beg your pardon? Are you sure that you're in the right project?
>
> I was. The project I was in didn't view stewardship as a reward. The
> project I was in understood that power came with duties. But many
> things change.

I'm not questioning you on this, I personally do not have an opinion
whether such "e merite" stewardships are a good idea (i.e. I wouldn't
have proposed them but I'm not really opposed to them either).

I rather wonder whether you think you're in the right project when you
apparently think that the Chair of the Board and the Chair of the
Advisory Council are "old timers causing problems" who can't "keep up
with changes". This does seem rather rude to me.

Michael