[Foundation-l] Wikimedia contacts

White Cat wikipedia.kawaii.neko at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 18:15:24 UTC 2007

OTRS? Under whose directive do the have greater authority than
wikimedia contacts? They certainly are not the right address for such
issues.

I already explained this issue cannot be resolved on IRC JamesF is
busy. Seanw may help but this issue probably exceeded his deputy role
as a deputy contact.

My complaint isn't over the specific issue involving me. We have a
large gap between the foundation and the wikimedia contacts. If users
have problems with wikimedia contacts or if the wikimedia contacts are
not available for whatever the reason I should be able to resolve the
issue somehow. Right now thats the gap and the point of this inquiry.

       - White Cat