[Foundation-l] Moldovan Wikipedia

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 19:24:41 UTC 2007

Hoi,
Were there any Transnistrians that voted ?

No, I am against both the closure and the deletion of this project. I do not
vote when it voting is the wrong instrument. When people vote for a new
language the only thing I look at are arguments. The number of them I do not
care for. The ratio for or against is equally irrelevant. I do not vote when
voting is a flawed instrument.

When you do not insist on native speakers, you can not use it as an argument
for Moldovan either.

Again, there are only flawed arguments for closure and it would be adding
insult to injury to delete this project.

Thanks,
    GerardM