[Foundation-l] Moldovan Wikipedia

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 18:31:30 UTC 2007

Hoi,
I am quite happy to have anyone have their say. I am equally happy not to
have a vote. When you say that there was unanimous support, you are wrong. I
have and Mark have expressed our opposition and we both had our own
arguments. When I make the point that voting is a flawed instrument, I do
not vote. Your suggestion that this equates with no one being against is is
wrong given the massive amount of arguments that have been spilled on it.

When your sense of tidiness is offended by blocked projects, you have to
realise that opening it up is in this case not unreasonable and it is
certainly an alternative to deletion.

Do you assert that every project should have a community that includes
native speakers ??

Are you prepared to accept the consequences of this position ?

Thanks,
     GerardM