[Foundation-l] Moldovan Wikipedia

Johannes Rohr jorohr at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 13:18:31 UTC 2007

GerardM <gerard.meijssen at gmail.com>
writes:

> As such I do not agree with the proposal but the analogy is
> strong. There is a war going on and one expression of a language is
> prohibited by law by one of the parties and we fail to appreciate it
> as such.

Do you refer to Moldova's banning of Cyrillic or Transnistrias
oppression of Roman?

However, I fail to see how external political decisions should decide
over the fate of the mo.wiki.

I feel that this decision should be up to the community of native
speakers.  And this community, as the discussion has shown,
unanimously opposes the existance of a separate mo.wiki.

Thanks,

Johannes

--
http://www.infoe.de/