[Foundation-l] Fundraising totals as of Oct 7, 2007 @ 5:00 PM (EST)

THURNER rupert rupert.thurner at wikimedia.ch
Sat Nov 10 02:13:22 UTC 2007

i think it is much too early to draw conclusions. but i agree that a clear
reachable goal would be somehow nice on the display ... like the amount of
money needed. red for running the servers, red-orange for the bandwith,
yellow for international expansion, etc. the number of donors is not giving
enough hint imo.

rupert.