[Foundation-l] Moldovan Wikipedia

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 21:18:05 UTC 2007

Hoi,
The Romanians and Moldovans have let it explicitly known that they, by law,
do not accept the Cyrillic expression of the language. Consequently, they
denounce what they as a consequence recognise is not theirs. There is an
unfinished war going on and this situation is consequently starkly
political. The name of a language and the name of a country are not
necessarily the same.. an obvious mistake.
Thanks,
    GerardM