[Foundation-l] Moldovan Wikipedia

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 15:45:09 UTC 2007

Hoi,
First of all there were people contributing to the mo.wikipedia. This is
conveniently forgotten.

When for political reasons a project is closed, something that I find
objectionable in and of itself, and when the language committee does not
consider political arguments at all, it makes in my mind perfect sense to at
least inform you that the arguments used to close a project down are not
accepted at all when considering the start or restart of a project.

Again, the fact of the matter is that a vote does not remove the politics
from the issue. When there is an existing state of war, you present the
perfect argument why this vote has been a flawed instrument.

Again, the procedure followed is problematic. I disagree utterly with the
proposal and the fact that this project was closed at all in the first
place.

Thanks,
    GerardM